Tuesday, July 2, 2013

STYLE PRO(file): Masiela Lusha



Though she’s only 27, Masiela Lusha’s done it all. She speaks four different languages. She’s published two children’s books, four poetry collections, and a novel. She’s the founder of Children of the World and Ambassador for Scholastic’s Read for Life. She’s performed in over 30 films and TV programs since the age of 12. And she’s got one amazing eye for fashion.
Now, she’s Kitsy Lane’s newest Style Pro.

Describe your style in five words:
Fitted, classic, feminine, delicate, whimsical.

What elements do you like in your jewelry?
Delicate gems. But even more importantly, pieces that tell a story in their metal's bend and twist are especially captivating to me. I love unique jewelry that does not necessarily overpower, but quietly reveals little layers of secrets about the wearer.

Gold, silver, or bronze?
Simple, classic gold.

Regarding accessories, is less more, or is more best?
For me, less is more. It reveals a quiet confidence in the wearer.

Tell us about the ultimate necklace.
The ultimate necklace is multi-layered with delicate strands of gold and silver with an unexpected architectural design. Its metal is twisted to catch the light without extra embellishment.

What are you currently on the hunt for?
I'm currently searching for a small diamond or crystal pendant necklace. I love that it's simple enough to complement an understated white tee-shirt and jeans pairing on the weekend, while still maintaining its fiery glamour during a night out.
Talk to us about your favorite trend at the moment.
Knuckle rings! So feminine!
Do you have a signature piece?
I'm quite committed to my gold ring. In its original form, it was one extra link to a rose gold and diamond bracelet. I adored the oblong shape so much that after I fitted the bracelet, I redesigned what was left over into a ring. Although no one, including the jewelers, could imagine what I envisioned, they trusted my design and it turned out to be absolutely perfect! It's a daily reminder that vision is only effective when articulated with confidence.
What’s been your best score on Kitsy Lane so far?
Love the modern twist! I've received countless compliments over Kitsy Lane's statement black and silver crystal necklaces while on the red carpet. I brought both of my favorite pieces along on a photo shoot!

You can also find me at: http://www.facebook.com/JustFabMe


Thank you The Style Hub for the article

No comments:

Post a Comment